[X4U] Open tray

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Tue May 17 17:25:26 PDT 2005

If the cd tray isn't ejecting by either pressing the eject button on the
keyboard or holding the mouse button down at startup then can you access
the eject button on the drive itself. Did you say you were on a G4? If so
then I'm pretty sure that all the G4 CD/DVD drives have accessible eject
buttons if you manually open the cover draw on the G4 chassis.

If it still doesn't eject then check cabling - remove then re-attach. Also
check the bus cables to both your hard drive and CD drive.

If none of this works then try checking your RAM by removing all and
leaving just one stick installed at a time.

Best o' luck.

Coj

<cmedbery at coxinet.net>

Does not work. Apparently I don't get that far in the boot process.
Option-
restart also does not work.

<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>