[X4U] Mail and iPhoto

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu May 19 04:49:05 PDT 2005

I just had occasion to try the slideshow feature of Mail. Very cool.
My daughter asked, can we have a song with that. She's used to iPhoto
where the slideshows come with music. Is there some way to select or
have a default mp3 with your Mail slideshow, or do I need to suggest
this to Apple. Also I wanted to add the photos to iPhoto. During the
slideshow there is an "add to iPhoto" button, with a very cool
animation, but it's only for individual photos. What if I want to add
all the photos from a particular message?

So, it's a cool feature but either I need some education or it needs
a little work.

Jim