[X4U] Re: Ambitious DVD Project.

Ben Gold bgold at acedsl.com
Thu May 19 06:43:14 PDT 2005

Forgive me, I'm not trying to start an argument – but that makes no
sense.  The DVD can't make your VHS tapes look better.

They were 325 lines of resolution when you gave them to the DVD
transfer place, and now they're compressed 325 lines of resolution.
They can only be lower res, not higher.  It just looks better because
they probably had a high-quality VHS player and a time-based-
corrector, etc.