[X4U] How would I....

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Thu May 19 18:38:34 PDT 2005

I would assume you moved your user account from the G4 to your new
computer. And the Applications you're talking about are all in the
Applications folder on the G4.

Then the easiest that I know of would be to make a new user on the
computer with your wife's login and password. Be sure to make her user
account an admin. You could also make her account the account the
computer logs into automatically when it is booted.

Then log into your wife's new account and delete your original account.
You would, of course, lose any files in the folders associated with the
original account, but they're on your new computer, aren't they?

Milton