[X4U] Problem with downloaded files

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Fri May 20 07:36:22 PDT 2005

> The Taboo file is an installer package, and it's looking for
> "Installer.app" which should be in your /Applications/Utilities folder.
>
> I installed it myself a couple of days ago and it seems to work as
> advertised.

Hello Stephen,

Many thanks for responding. I figured this out an hour or so before reading
your email by downloading on a colleague's machine. Turns out somehow I was
missing my Installer application, so grabbed a copy and all's well now. I'd
really recommend this app to anybody who's ever accidentally quit Safari and
lost lots of pages they were intending to read:

http://www.ocdev.com/

Cheers, Colin.