[X4U] Airport Signal

spoonbender chronos326 at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 08:49:59 PDT 2005

Hi all,
It`s probably time to start filing a bug report w/ apple. I have a
powermac g4 quicksilver and an airport 'snow' station. Ever since
updating to 10.4. 1 my signal goes up and down. Sometimes one bar
sometimes three. My basestation is about twelve feet away from where
I`m sitting. So signal degredation is not an issue. I never had this
problem before the 10.4.1 update. I also have a 12" ibook and get the
same problem. My g4 has an original airport card and the notebook has
an extreme card. So it`s not just my desktop system. Anyone else ?
sPoOnBeNdEr...