[X4U] 10.4 install help

lj Palmer darwin at ljsworld.com
Sat May 21 10:42:41 PDT 2005

Bring your Pismo up in target mode whine connected to the Bondi by
firewire. (Target mode is achieved by holding "t" on boot up or using
Startup Disk Preference.)  This should allow access to the PISMO and
connected Drives as drives on the Bondi. (Note: Apple claims Tiger
works on computers that have original firewire drives so the Bondi
may not work.)
..lj