[X4U] Partitioning question

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 24 00:41:23 PDT 2005

On May 24, 2005, at 9:36 AM, Eugene wrote:

> Unless you plan to have multiple boot volumes, there's little point in
> partitioning in the OS X world.

I disagree. If you want to back up files to the same disk, it's
better to have a different partition. Also, I have all my music files
on a separate partition; saves space when I back up my home folder.

Kirk

           Author of: The Mac OS X Command Line: Unix Under the Hood
        Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France