[X4U] Partitioning question

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Tue May 24 15:48:25 PDT 2005

On May 24, 2005, at 3:36 AM, Eugene wrote:

> Unless you plan to have multiple boot volumes, there's little point in
> partitioning in the OS X world.
>

> --
> Eugene
> http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

I am using it solely as a Video scratch disk.  I thought it would be
better have 2 partitions which would allow me to wipe each partition
regularly.  Right now, I have all my projects on the 1 partition on
the 1 drive,  and I am having a hard time getting them all finished
so I can wipe the drive.  I usually have several projects at various
states of completion.

Thanks,

Kevin