[X4U] My mail composition speaks to me!

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Tue May 24 19:40:11 PDT 2005

I thought this was a new feature in Tiger, but maybe it was in Panther.
Open your System Preferences, Universal Access, and see if "VoiceOver" is
on.  Then go into the Keyboard pane and see if there is a hotkey (cmd-F5) to
turn it on and off.  Maye you hit this accidentally like I did earlier
today.