[X4U] Using external HDD

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Wed May 25 17:52:40 PDT 2005

Really depends on what you want to do with your Mac as to how you should
set up your drives.

What type of space do you require? What kind of work will you be doing on
it?

Coj

--
On a full disk, you can seek for hours.

DZ-Jay <dz at caribe.net>

Hello:
                 I was running out of HDD space in my MacMini, so I bought
a new
external HDD, and I want to know what would more experienced people
recommend that I do.  My internal drive is 80GB and my new external one
is 160GB.  Is there a "recommended" way of partioning the drive? Should
I move my Home directory to the new drive, and if so, what's the best
way of setting that up?

                 dZ.

--
On a clear disk, you can seek forever.