[X4U] why Tiger?

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Wed May 25 18:24:04 PDT 2005

Thanks, dZ, that is quite an article. Still some baubles that don't
particularly interest me, but the purported changes/improvements in the
kernel and metadata thingies and its supposed performance improvement
does interest me. I will continue to keep an eye on Tiger for a while
and see if I do in fact get froggy. Thanks again.

On May 25, 2005, at 7:01 PM, DZ-Jay wrote:

> On May 25, 2005, at 18:47, Wayne Clodfelter wrote:
>> What am I missing?
>
> You might want to peruse this article to gain more understanding of
> the technical changes in Tiger:
>
> 	http://arstechnica.com/reviews/os/macosx-10.4.ars

Regards,

Wayne Clodfelter