[X4U] Re: Using external HDD

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Wed May 25 22:03:40 PDT 2005

DZ, Rod, Alex, Wayne, Listas All
G'day to All from this OSX noob too here...below...

x4u-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:25:54 -0400
> From: Alex
> Subject: Re: [X4U] Using external HDD
> To: "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
>         <x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> On May 25, 2005, at 22:00, DZ-Jay wrote:
> >  how do I create a boot volume mirror?
> By using one of several utilities which clone boot volumes. Carbon Copy
> Cloner is a popular one, but you can also use Disk Utility -- see
> <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=152350>
May I suggest, that all do save lotz of time, heartache, etc.
by taking the time to go thru these few pages, saving them
to HD, bookmarking them for return later(whatever it takes),
from well 'rounded Mac Guru Randy B. Singer at:
<http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html>
and altho the focus is not on tigger specificially, it most
certainly does on OSX purty much across the board, and
I'm sure will be found most helpful by most. imnsho
Then, there's always the ever downloadable "Take Contol.."
series of $5(iirc) .pdf books to consider.
HTHs

via condios
Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is
 because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music
 he hears, however measured or far away."-Thoreau

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through
 failure."-W. Saroyan

/