[X4U] why Tiger?

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Thu May 26 09:27:38 PDT 2005

Clearly you should stay at work, hard at work, talk to no one, and be
totally productive.

Other may want to collaborate... Just the other day I was v-chatting
with a client, swapping files back and forth and got a job done in 30
minutes that would normally taken a few hours.

Others may want to v-chat with family... I see and speak to my dad 2x
a week for free, and normally I would not be able to see him except
for once a year with major travel. WAY superior to email. And getting
others in on the v-chat from the far flug family is totally cool.

I love the yellow pages dashboard feature.

All that said... Don't upgrade if you don't want to. I have "clients"
still on 9.2. But don't arrogantly assume that your use of the
computer is better, more whatever, than every one else. Your
overbearing trolling is kinda silly.