[X4U] Linksys

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at internode.on.net
Thu May 26 16:15:30 PDT 2005

On 27/05/2005, at 5:56 AM, Richard Nagle wrote:

> Does anyone have any good words, for Linksys wirless routers?
> looking to move into a wireless network.
>
> Model: WRT54G

Can't help you about that model but I have a WAG54G which can be
wireless or ethernet connected to my TiPB. Works fine altho I have to
re-configure the settings from wireless to wired but that takes only a
minute. Never a single problem from first startup. There is a version 2
model available now but I have no idea of any differences.

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA