[X4U] Copy HD in Tiger

Ray Choiniere rfcee at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 20:06:58 PDT 2005

On May 28, 2005, at 7:18 PM, Spoolman Nancy wrote:

> Well, if you did an entire backup all files, it should work. The
> only time you DON'T do that is when you want to symlink to your
> User Folder from another partition. The backup all files is
> included in SuperDuper! for free. You get the other options when
> you buy it. I've used both SuperDuper! and CCC. Plus, I used asr
> many times in the past. I think you owe it to yourself and others,
> to let the authors of a particular application know that it does
> not work like it should. Maybe they could enlighten you on what was
> wrong, or you could have found a bug that no one else did.
>
> Just my $.02 worth.

I agree with Nancy about providing feedback to developers. My own two
cents is that I've been using SuperDuper! for some time now and I
have found Dave Nanian at Shirt Pocket (SD!'s developer) to very
gracious and speedy and helpful with people's concerns about his
software. I do encourage you to look at the SD! forum and/or to email
him directly.

Ray Choiniere