[X4U] Copy HD in Tiger

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Sat May 28 19:18:43 PDT 2005

Well, if you did an entire backup all files, it should work. The only
time you DON'T do that is when you want to symlink to your User
Folder from another partition. The backup all files is included in
SuperDuper! for free. You get the other options when you buy it. I've
used both SuperDuper! and CCC. Plus, I used asr many times in the
past. I think you owe it to yourself and others, to let the authors
of a particular application know that it does not work like it
should. Maybe they could enlighten you on what was wrong, or you
could have found a bug that no one else did.

Just my $.02 worth.