[X4U] Copy HD in Tiger

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sat May 28 17:35:14 PDT 2005

I tried Superduper when I went from 10.3.9 to Tiger and I was told
that not all the software should be copied.  I tried anyway and then
upgraded Tiger on this.  It worked until I upgraded to 10.4., then
nothing worked.  For me Superduper was a waist of money.  I prefer
other methods now.

Paul Moortgat