[X4U] DeLocalize Your Fonts

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Sat May 28 20:19:48 PDT 2005

On 05/28/05, Johns Maillist <mymaillist at mac.com> wrote:

> On May 28, 2005, at 7:55 PM, John Baltutis wrote:
>
>> His statement means "he" didn't test it. However, many users,  including
>> myself (a forum moderator), tested it during the Panther and Tiger
>> beta-testing period and categorically state that it works. Check
>> the second link I posted earlier.
>
> Not sure what is happening on my G4 MDD 1.25. Tiger with 2 G Ram.
> When I run it, it seems to hang, and does not complete.

For whatever reason, it takes 2-3 times longer when run in Tiger than in
Panther. Open the Activity Monitor and long as DeLocalizer and find are
running, it's working. BTW, if you still have a Panther volume to boot
into, you can run it there for all mounted drives if you uncheck the
"Startup disk only" option.