[X4U] Tiger: random kernel panics

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Mon May 30 04:00:02 PDT 2005

On May 29, 2005, at 10:26, Alex wrote:
> /Library/Modem\ Scripts
> /System/Library/Modem\ Scripts
>
> CCL (connection control language) is Apple's programming language for
> modems, etc. I used to have a reference for it, but I can't find it
> any longer. It's not too complicated, and you can figure out how it
> works by examining a couple of scripts.

Would you happen to have 10.4.1 installed? If so, would you mind
sending me (by personal message) a copy of the modem script for "Apple
Internal 56k Modem (v.92)"; I would like to get a diff of it and my
copy in 10.4.0, to see if there have been any changes there.

	Thanx!
	dZ.

--
"The reward of a thing well done is to have done it."
	-- Ralph Waldo Emerson