[X4U] DeLocalizer

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Mon May 30 22:02:23 PDT 2005

On 05/30/05, Johns Maillist <mymaillist at mac.com> wrote:

> Ran it again on my MDD G4/Tiger 1.25 w/2GB Ram.
> Took about 15 minutes (as it says it does) and then when my report
> comes up, I saved 0MB. Bummer ;-)

Then, the foreign languages that you chose to delete weren't there. Launch
the Terminal.app and type this in:

$/usr/bin/find / \( -name *.lproj -and \! \( -name English.lproj -or -name
en.lproj \) \);

and see if anything shows up. If you chose to delete all except the English
files, you should get back nothing. If other .lproj files show up, then run
DeLocalizer again and report the results back to the list or at the
DeLocalizer forum: <http://forums.bombich.com/viewforum.php?f=5>,