[X4U] Using iSight with Windows users

Johns Maillist mymaillist at mac.com
Tue May 31 03:38:39 PDT 2005

There are not any drivers AKAIK to date to use an iSight on Windoze
systems.
All your chat associate needs is a program that will allow them to
chat, and you have to use the same.
Personally, I use iChat while my friend uses AIM/AOL chat. Once the
other person has you on a list, or chooses to chat with you, the rest
is handled by the systems themselves.
I have been chatting using it since iSight came out.
You can also use Yahoo (and there are other 3rd party software), but
the video quality is not as good IMHO.
John