[X4U] why Tiger?

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Tue May 31 17:54:29 PDT 2005

Heh, I used to think that way. I resisted for the longest time. Then
I needed to be able to talk with my programmer real time. Next, my
mother, then my employees when traveling outside of Japan. Before I
knew it, IM totally had me. It is annoying sometimes when family
members want to chat about silly things, but by and large it's really
a killer app.

--
http://www.jlist.com/
You've got a friend in Japan

http://www.jastusa.com/
A full-service retailer and distributor of PC dating-sim games from
Japan