[X4U] Small flat panel monitor

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 08:30:49 PST 2005

Pretty much all over.. Google will probably reveal particulars,
especially in California.

As for being a far way from surviving by self-generated power, that
may be true, but it doesn't change the reality that the systems which
produce and deliver electricity are more often strained to their
breaking points.

It may not be pleasant to think that you can't take the grid for
granted anymore, but it certainly is realistic.

nk