[X4U] Re: Graphical folder comparison

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Tue Sep 27 09:19:16 PDT 2005

> diff /path/to/first/folder /path/to/second/folder

Cool. I didn't know one could diff two folders. Really nice.

But it's still not going to work here, because iPhoto changes the
folder structure when you import pictures.

(Brian, I can confirm from my end, that the filename itself stays the
same, only the path and directory tree is rebuild along iPhoto's
lines from whatever one had originally.)

Björn