[X4U] No AppleWorks on intel iMacs?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 06:39:08 PST 2006

are you referring to the tendency for developers to make "helpful"
software?
the iApps can be like this some times..everything is SO set up and
ready for you to just go that it gets in the way, IMO.

those apps of yore we're talking about just seemed so free of crud.
yes, you do have to use your noodle, but when I first jumped on a
mac, I didn't look at manuals or help files much at all until I began
using more pro-level apps.

nk