[X4U] Server connection issue

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Wed Jan 11 16:42:15 PST 2006

Hi Brett,

Have you checked the Keychain Access.app? (I just did that on my Mac
as I was exploring your question and found computers/servers listed
that I no longer owned ... multiple instances of each of my previous
Macs since I've had OS X with each of the network IP addresses they
had.)

You will probably find a listing for the server in question and you
can delete that. Just my guess.

Milton