[X4U] Server connection issue

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Wed Jan 11 18:23:58 PST 2006

Thanks for responding Milton,

Yes, already done. That's what I was referring to when I mentioned I
cleared out all the Keychain settings. When I now launch Keychain Access
the window is empty of ANY references.

Does anyone know what preferences can be dumped for Keychain Access? Or
what preferences can be dumped that may contain data for Connect to
Server?

Cheers,

Coj

Milton van der Veen <miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca>

Hi Brett,

Have you checked the Keychain Access.app? (I just did that on my Mac as I
was exploring your question and found computers/servers listed that I no
longer owned ... multiple instances of each of my previous Macs since I've
had OS X with each of the network IP addresses they had.)

You will probably find a listing for the server in question and you can
delete that. Just my guess.

Milton