[X4U] "Searching" question under 10.4

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Tue May 9 00:19:44 PDT 2006

Fantastic!

My search windows were in bare-bones mode and I didn't know you could sort
it in list mode etc. When I clicked on the button at top right of the Find
window the list and groups icons showed up. I was assuming that the
Spotlight Find window was its own beast - I don't remember seeing it in
its full-blown mode.

So with a few tweaks, I'm there now. I see I have to click the "Others"
button with each new Find window to activate the System & Library folders.
That's a little boring!

Cheers,

Coj

Eddie Hargreaves <meged at earthlink.net>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
09/05/06 05:10 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [X4U] "Searching" question under 10.4

<some snipped>

Press Command-2 to view the results in List View. Or click on the List
View
icon in the window toolbar.

After setting the view to List, click the Date Modified column header.

--
Eddie Hargreaves