[X4U] "Searching" question under 10.4

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 09:15:26 PDT 2006

On 5/9/06 12:19 AM, Brett Conlon <brett.conlon at sonydadc.com> wrote:

> My search windows were in bare-bones mode and I didn't know you could sort
> it in list mode etc. When I clicked on the button at top right of the Find
> window the list and groups icons showed up. I was assuming that the
> Spotlight Find window was its own beast - I don't remember seeing it in
> its full-blown mode.

The "full-blown mode" you're talking about is just the standard Finder
Toolbar which can be toggled on any Finder window via the View menu,
Command-Option-T, or the top-right capsule button.

You do not need to have the Toolbar visible to change the view mode of the
search results. You can choose Icons, List, or Groups from the View menu or
you can use the Command-1, -2, -3 keyboard shortcuts.

--
Eddie Hargreaves