[X4U] Tiger - Trouble Using Find Command

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Wed May 31 12:49:26 PDT 2006

Thanks John - I also found this.... I found this...

Spotlight: How to re-index folders or volumes
Want to re-index a folder‹or even an entire volume‹for Spotlight (part of
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger)? Just do this:

>From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
Click Spotlight.
Click the Privacy tab.
Drag a folder or even an entire volume (your hard drive) to the list.
Remove the item or volume you just added.
Spotlight will re-index the contents of the item you initially dragged to
the list.

- - - - -
From: Spotlight: How to re-index folders or volumes
Location: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=301562