[X4U] IDefrag points out files that I am clueless about

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Mon Nov 27 19:44:51 PST 2006

Jim, that's what I'd be doing if I were in your situation.

Coj

"Randy B.Singer" <randy at macattorney.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
28/11/06 02:27 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"Jim Robertson" <jamesrob at sonic.net>, "Mac OS Digest"
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [X4U] IDefrag points out files that I am clueless about

Jim Robertson said:

>Since I don't have another drive inside my MacBook Pro, or ANY external
>drives, could I install iDefrag on my desktop Mac (which is a dual G5),
>power up the MacBook Pro in target disk mode over FireWire, and run
iDefrag
>on the dual G5?

I don't know.  Sounds like it might work.  I suggest that you ask
Coriolus this question.:

support at coriolis-systems.com

Randy B. Singer

Co-Author of:
The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)

OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html