[X4U] Fwd: [ACEsthetics] MacBook Pro/Apple info needed..

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Tue Sep 12 07:54:30 PDT 2006

Too bad this guy is frustrated by CompUSA stupidity and a lost
shipment (does happen).
Apple cannot send him a new computer as they did not sell the first
one and did not lose it. Too expect otherwise is a bit hysterical
(smile).
I would tell him to get off the phone with Apple and go down to see
the CompUSA manager. If there is not quick resolution...
If he paid for it with a CC then do a dispute and charge back to get
the money back from these incompetents.
Then order it directly from Apple.com. I have NEVER had a problem
ordering that way.

Steve