[X4U] any *OLD* Macs still goin' out there?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Apr 6 09:49:35 PDT 2007

At 8:40 AM -0700 3/19/07, nk wrote:
>Anyone on this list have an old Mac still busy doing work on a daily
>basis? by "old," I mean SE/30 and before, or maybe 2si, 2ci, etc...
>
>just curious if anyone's keeping theirs around to do real work anymore..

Someone on the list at the time of the 10.4 release was using an
SE/30, like me he was hard hit by the removal of classic appletalk.
I was just trying to help someone get an SE working the last couple
weeks.

I have a IIcx at work, on my desk next to my monitor.  It has a very
important job, it holds up a picture and holds my candy can.  Plus I
tell anyone that asks it's my main system (I've had it there for
years, but never plugged it in).  My real systems are hidden under
the desk where no one will see them.

		Zane