[X4U] UNRECOGNIZABLE DVDS

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Feb 28 04:58:57 PST 2007

I don't know about the DVDE+RW but the original drive in my G4
Quicksilver has never recognized DVD+R disks so I presume it's the same.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com