[X4U] Re: mail client choices. hijacking threads

Tim Collier timjcollier at mac.com
Sat Jan 20 14:07:59 PST 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Linda wrote:

> If it was truly painless and easier, why did the "please thread
> properly"
> subject come up again? :-)  <grins, ducks and runs>
>
> ~Linda

Simple answer:  lots of people use different email clients.  Some
people are still using OS 9 and various iterations of OS X.  I think
that the Apple mail app has really 'matured' under 10.4 and it's
going to be even better under 10.5.
But as I already posted, whatever works for you is probably the best
solution.  Sounds as though you have a business and depend on getting
crucial email.  You want something that works to suit your needs, so
you've found your solution.  If it works for you then that's all that
counts.

Tim