[X4U] Paragraph (space-after) formatting in Mail emails

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 12 22:36:39 PST 2007

Hi all,

Is there a paragraph formatting area in Mail (I'm currently using
Leopard) coz whenever I paste text from a Word doc which includes the
space-after format the space-after is retained, but if I want to
remove it in Mail I can't see a way to do it.

Infuriatingly, I tried to go back to Word and remove all the space-
after formats (& space-before & line spacing to single), re-copy it
and paste it back into Mail but then all paragraphs appear with a
space-after.... what-the!

Cheers,

Coj