[X4U] Re: on Safari cache clearing

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Tue Nov 20 15:43:03 PST 2007

Lee, et All Listas
G'day!, and many Thanx for the post and it's offered clarity..

On Nov 20, 2007, at 07:39 PM, LA Licata wrote:
> So, I use SafariPlus to manage cookies. Works great with the exception
> of 1 minor bug which is very easy to work around. (Reported bug to
> developer)
I'll checkup on SafariPlus's working in my different versions(just Duh,
noticed that my Wallstreet's Jag install still has only v1.03 of
Safari),
and I guess, that the bug spoken of is with the new v3.04 and not found
in it's prior versions for Jaguar & Panther.

Would you perhaps have a uRL link on hand for the workaround trick
that you could passdown?

> I also set up the "reset safai" menu to delete all but cookies, forms,
> and saved passwords, and then use a Quickeys combination to execute
> that menu item when I get the urge.
Neat!, Thanx again, for both the confirmation & the dumping script
hint.

Now that Safari adds it's picked up item's into databases, just where
are those located?, and does the v1.84b of Onyx have them completely
in-hand/covered by now?, or are we still awaiting full-compatability
for OSX.4.11?

Any & All input would be helpful & mucho welcomed. TIA

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
"Blinded by Rainbows"-the Stones

/