[X4U] Powerbook G4 problem

Cindy MOORE cindypmoore at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 08:22:33 PST 2008

I was having some issues with my G5 tower so I used my Mac OS disc (Tiger) disk utility to correct the problem. While I as at it, I decided to do the same with my Powerbook G4 which was actually running ok. Disk Utility found a problem with the Powerbook - "Keys Out of Order"  and it could not repair it. Now I cannot boot the Powerbook at all without the OSX disk. I cannot even boot it with Disk Warrior or TechTool Pro disks. Do I need to restore my system with the OSX disk?
Thank you, Cindy Moore