[X4U] MW Expo- I'm underwhelmed thread

LA Licata lalicata at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 21 10:59:36 PST 2008

Dear List,

It is very interesting to read about how people were or were not
overwhelmed by Macworld.

For those of us who are on this list but have never been, and
probably never will, I for one would probably disagree.

Macworld would be akin to a child visiting a candy shop. It may be
that some years are better than others, but just to go will probably
overwhelm me.

I know this is all perception, but, what 40K attended? maybe that
means that 4 million did not. i think if those that have never been
there could go, they would not be underwhelmed.

Just my thought. IMHO YMMV yada yada yada

Lee
Turkey