[X4U] Time machine question

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Fri Jan 25 13:47:05 PST 2008

Does any of the below have anything to do with Time Machine? If not,
perhaps a re-post with an appropriate subject?

--

Robert Ameeti

On my income tax 1040 it says 'Check this box if you are blind.' I wanted to put a check mark about three inches away.
            -- Tom Lehrer, lecturing in "The Nature of Math", 4/4/90