[X4U] Time machine question - and other stuff about unrelated topics

Brett Conlon brettnlis at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 25 14:26:06 PST 2008

Well, I thought the same thing but I was directly responding to the
original poster's question about any Airport issues on a new 17" MBP
(then added my side-note).

But I restrained myself from trying to correct the original poster's
choice of subject as I'm trying to remove such extreme anal tendencies
from my life.  ;-D

Coj