[X4U] How do I de-install a product

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Jul 1 20:40:02 PDT 2009

>SIgh.. I tried it and it just didn't do *ALL* of the job.
>
>Ed
>On Jun 1, 2009, at 1:07 PM, Earle Jones wrote:
>

>>On May 19, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Christopher Collins wrote:
>>
>>>Do you ever actually do any looking for your own answers Ed?
>>>
>>>First response on the following link takes you to the answer.
>>>
>>>http://www.google.com.au/search?q=uninstall+superduper&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Ed, I will suggest this one more time:  reinstall SuperDuper (it is
NOT an evil program, even if you didn't like it). Once it's
reinstalled, click the Schedule button and turn off all scheduled
backups. THEN uninstall it. That should take care of it.  (It seems
to me that it sets its schedule in some other part of the operating
system, a part that doesn't have SuperDuper or ShirtPocket in its
name.)

Daly