[X4U] Big delay in listserve ?

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Mon Jul 6 06:48:36 PDT 2009

It would appear that it is taking close to 2 weeks for a message to
make it through the system. Today is July 6th, but Michael's email
shows June 12, and Ken's reply on June 24, with today, July 6 just now
receiving Ken's June 24th email. I have had this happen a couple of
times on mailing lists I run and it turned out a spam attack was
clogging up my mail queue. I've since signed up for Postini to filter
out spam and I have no delays on my lists.

Joe