[X4U] Freezes, Crashes, Kernel Panics - Oh MY ! ! !

LA Licata lalicata at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jul 6 23:15:20 PDT 2009

I would personally reset all ram, even if it looks like it is
installed correctly.
Lee

On Jun 26, 2009, at 0112, J. R. Rosen wrote:

HELLO LISTERS ! ! !

I am running 10.4.11 on a 2002, Quicksilver 1.0gHz MP - 1.5gb RAM.
Was having crashes, freezes and kernel panics almost every day, so I
reinstalled the OS and brought it up to date with all of the proper
software enhancements from Apple. I am still having the same
problems.  I cannot isolate the sequence, otherwise, I wouldn't be
writing this. .....