[X4U] How do I de-install a product

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sat Jul 11 21:08:23 PDT 2009

>Linda:
>
>It will take 2 weeks to tell you that yes I spelled it correctly and
>*NO* there is nothing there.
>
>Ed
>
>On Jun 18, 2009, at 2:30 PM, Linda wrote:
>
>>On 6/1/09 12:35 AM, Ed Gould wrote:
>>
>>>It is not there. I have looked several times and the finder cannot
>>>find anything with supperDuper in it
>>
>>Please be sure you are spelling the name correctly when you search for it --
>>it's "SuperDuper" with one "p" in Super, and one "p" in Duper. Spotlight
>>finds a lot of things but it can only search for what we ask it -- it can't
>>tell what we really mean to look for. :-)

Ed, one more time, I suggest you reinstall SuperDuper. It's actually
a wonderful program and I have no idea why you had such a problem
with it. But anyway, download it again.
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/22126>
and activate it, and then delete any schedules you might find in it
(left over from old support files you never found) by clicking the
Schedules button and then highlighting and deleting any  listed
schedules.

After that, I'm sure you can uninstall the program if you still wish.

In my opinion, though, it is a very useful and nearly elegant program
that does exactly what it advertises, and your time might be better
spent reading the user manual. It is a superb program for what it is
designed to do, and it's possible that your troubles with it stemmed
from not reading the basics of how to use it, which would be too bad,
really.

Daly