[X4U] covering explicit lyrics in iTunes

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Thu Jul 16 07:58:46 PDT 2009

Hi all,

My 9 year old daughter is heavily into music and is constantly asking
me to add songs to her iPod when she hears something new on the
radio. I really like the fact that the iTunes Store lists songs with
explicit lyrics, however sometimes the radio version of the song has
been "cleaned up" for airplay but the clean version is not available
for download. Is there an easy way to block out the offensive words?
I don't want to add a beep but would rather a skip where the
offensive word(s) are.

The way this list has been actin lately I expect you won't receive
this message for a couple of weeks. Therefore could you be so kind as
to CC my e-mail address when you reply so that I get your response
faster.

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer