[X4U] iWeb 2

Roy v.d. Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Mon Apr 26 05:35:43 PDT 2010

> You might want to try these instructions that seem to give you the
> ability to set a precise location in Google Maps.
>
> <http://sites.google.com/site/edmondssons/Home/precise-google-map-locator>
> Eugene

That was a great help Eugene and it worked nicely in precisely locating my other business, Digital Photo World. I am now trying to see if I can duplicate that by setting up a mapping for a client and then taking the exact location provided to enter into the widget provided by iWeb. At this stage I ran into a problem as Google wants to phone my client to give them a pin number and they are not aware of me placing their business on the Google map. I guess easiest will be to use my own number until it is all set up
Take care, Roy