[X4U] MacBook Pro Won't Srart

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:33:24 PDT 2010

Already tried resetting the PMU and PRAM. The computer will chime, but
never starts (at least the screen never lights). Tried a different
battery, different power box, no change.

Was able to get it into Target mode to move files, but screen didn't
show the FireWire symbol. So, Hard drive works OK.

Could just be the display?  Any ideas?

Ken