[X4U] 10.5 instead of 10.6

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Feb 10 08:38:57 PST 2010

That's the reason I still wait for SL.  I'm happy with 10.5.8.
Everything works.  I read to many problems on the net.
There was no system in their Mac.  It's indeed weird that I was
refused to startup with.  But it's also weird that the retail 10.5.2
version I bought from Apple not will work on my Mac Pro.
It makes this 160 euro useless.  One get second thoughts when one buy
something from Apple.  SL will have to wait for a very long time.  Not
my money right now.

Paul Moortgat